Parent Education Event
- Parent Education Event
- 10/28/2021, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Oak Farm Montessori Wellness Center
Celebrate Calm Founder Kirk Martin, and his son, Casey, will provide parents and teachers with a dozen strategies that will eliminate defiance, disrespect, yelling, bullying, sibling fights and more that characterize our homes and classrooms. Kirk provides concrete, practical strategies that work with kids ages 2-22 in everyday situations to:
• Get your kids to listen the first time.
• Stop defiance, disrespect, and yelling.
• Stop whining, tantrums and sibling fights.
• Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
• Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Please register at: https://bit.ly/3kvyYRC to provide for adequate seating.
Visit https://celebratecalm.com/attend-live-events for a sneak peak of what you will experience. Arrive early for the special Q&A with Kirk (that begins 10 minutes prior to the workshop beginning).