Celebrate Calm Founder Kirk Martin, and his son, Casey, will provide parents and teachers with a dozen strategies that will eliminate defiance, disrespect, yelling, bullying, sibling fights and more that characterize our homes and classrooms. Kirk provides concrete, practical strategies that work with kids ages 2-22 in everyday situations to:
- Get your kids to listen the first time.
- Stop defiance, disrespect, and yelling.
- Stop whining, tantrums and sibling fights.
- Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
- Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
This event is free and open to the public, however we ask that you register at this link to provide adequate seating.
Thursday, October 28th
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Oak Farm Montessori School
Visit https://celebratecalm.com/attend-live-events for a sneak peak of what you will experience. Arrive early for the special Q&A with Kirk (that begins 10 minutes prior to the workshop beginning).