Registration is Open!
Oak Farm Montessori School is a place for learning and exploration; both during the school year and all summer long. Our talented staff of teachers and professionals have created interactive and engaging programs that will keep your child active, outdoors and most importantly; screen free!
Camps will run June 14th - August 6th, with no camp the week of July 5th. All camps are Monday through Friday on the OFMS campus with drop off at 8:30am and pick up at 3:30pm. Campers should register according to the grade they will be entering fall of 2021.
Toddler Camps are appropriate for ages 18 months through 3 years, applicants MUST be a current Oak Farm Montessori Toddler. Snack is provided. Primary Camps appropriate for ages 3 - 6, MUST be able to toilet independently. Open to the public. Snack is provided. In the afternoon all campers will have a rest period, some may choose to nap. Elementary Camps appropriate for campers entering 1st - 6th grade, but vary by camp. Open to the public. Snack is provided. Children entering first grade can register for Primary Camp if needed. Middle/High School Camps grade levels vary per camp based upon advanced skills being taught.
A list of items to pack for camp, along with drop off information will be emailed out to registered camper parents one week prior to the start of camp.
Online camp registration will close one week before the camp start date. For example, the June 14th camp registration will close on Monday, June 7th. If you want to add your child one week prior to a camp starting or to be put on a waitlist if camp is full, please contact the Summer Camp Director.
- All camps are subject to cancellation based on enrollment.
- All registrations are considered final and non-refundable as of May 15th, 2021.
- Refunds will be given the week of May 17 for any camps canceled due to low enrollment. Low enrollment is any camp with less than 8 campers.
- COVID-19 Information can be found in the Parent Summer Camp Handbook on pages 3 and 4. Prorated refunds will be given in the case of any COVID-19 quarantines.
- OFMS does not offer before/after care, bus service, scholarships or sibling discounts for summer camp.